Booking a Retreat
Salt Spring Island in British Columbia Canada.
KDOL operates to provide both group programs and personal retreats for people who have an established practice in Tibetan Buddhism. For those who are inexperienced we offer introductory programs from time to time.
- Type of accommodation requested.
- Dates requested.
- Method of transportation to KDOL. If you are driving your own vehicle and need directions, please ask. If you are traveling by foot, please tell us what ferry you will arrive on so we can pick you up.
- Regular retreat or work/study program. (See “KDOL Room Costs”) If you wish to sign up for a group retreat please consult the
“Group Retreat Schedule”. All people coming to KDOL should bring:
- Comfortable walking footwear if you wish to hike.
- Slip-on footwear. (Shoes are removed when inside.)
- Sleeping bag.
- Warm and/or waterproof clothing to suit the season.
- Personal hygiene items, (toothbrush, etc.).
- Alarm clock.