|Room in main building without meals||$21.00||$273.00||$525.00|
|Room in main building with meals||$28.00||$364.00||$700.00|
|Outer one room cabin without meals||$24.00||$312.00||$600.00|
|Outer one room cabin with meals||$31.00||$403.00||$775.00|
|Outer cabin with kitchen without meals||$31.00||$403.00||$775.00|
|Outer cabin with kitchen with meals||$38.00||$494.00||$950.00|
* Breakfast @ 8:00 AM
* Lunch @ Noon
* Dinner @ 5:30 PM
- Work Study Program is only with 30 day minimum. It is 4 hours work per day, half day for personal practice. Price is half the normal cost of the room.
- Scholarship Program by special appointment from KKC Lama. Price paid/scholarship/Work Study ratio is set by the Lama.
* Accommodations without meals are generally not available unless by special arrangement. The determining factor will be available kitchen space. *14 nights for the price of 13 and 4 weeks (28 days) for the price of 25 nights.
- People who come only to work get free rooms but must pay $10.00 per day for food.
- People who come only to work and provide their own food pay a $3.00 per day charge for propane and miscellaneous expenses.
- Refunds will be paid by cash only if available, otherwise by cheque. All refunds will be for full days only, (including one night).
- Canadian Currency is preferred, but foreign currency will be honored at daily posted rates from KDOL’s banking institution.
- Personal Cheques must be from British Columbia only. People who come only to work may receive totally free room
- and board with permission from a Lama.
- All people who stay overnight; to do full time retreat, Work Study, Scholarship, or work only must still participate in scheduled daily Pujas. The only exceptions are by special permission from a Lama.
- All people who stay overnight must perform a daily chore which will be assigned by KDOL Staff. This chore will be approximately one hour a day.
- All meals provided are at set times
- Tea and hot water are always available. Coffee is not provided but you may bring your own.
- All meals are vegetarian
- Special dietary needs should be explained to KDOL Staff prior to your arrival. We will try to accommodate within reason.
Weekend Retreats at KDOL
Guided group retreats will now be held at KDOL on a regular basis. The following retreats are scheduled at this time. All prices include room and board and scheduled transportation to and from KDOL. (For rides outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop-off times, an additional $30 fee will be charged.) Further details will be available closer to each retreat date. For any KDOL retreats you may mail payments to:
KDOL 268 Mount Tuam Road Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2W9 or pay upon arrival.